A successful applicant must meet the following criteria:
- higher specialized education (marketing, PR);
- experience as PR manager with a law firm;
- experience of keeping projects without assistance;
- copywriting skills, texts and articles writing experience;
- attention to details;
- high proficiency in the business language (speaking and writing);
- honesty, responsibility, integrity, interpersonal skills;
- striving for continuous self development and improvement.
- keeping projects from the initiation to the full successful implementation;
- preparing the firm’s advertising strategy, media planning, implementing PR campaign program and analyzing their results;
- writing and publishing articles, press releases, news, and interviews in mass media and firm’s website;
- administrating the firm’s website;
- creating advertising budget and monitoring its fulfilment;
- self improvement and continuous professional development.
If you wish to join our team, please send your CV at